The Joplin Rifle and Pistol Club always welcomes new member applications. Our current annual membership fee is $100 per year ($50.00 for seniors 60 and above) and an additional $100 for the building assessment fee.
Applicant requirements are as follows:
- Read and understand the Membership Requirements document below.
- Download and fill out the membership application below and bring it with you to the meeting.
- Have two sponsoring members sign the application.
- Be a member of the NRA.
- Attend at least one meeting.
- Pay an initiation fee of $100 and a prorated portion of the current years annual fee
We hold our club business meetings at our Indoor range at 8:00 PM on the 3rd Thursday of every month except September. The September meeting is held after our annual club picnic on the 3rd Sunday of that month.